We are just a group of people that want to get out information to others about the gaming industry with out all that random extra stuff. Keep it simple and accurate.

Battlefield 3 gameplay official

Posted by Unknown Aug 16, 2011

Today EA released a multiplayer gameplay trailer that I must say looks amazing. I cant wait to play the game. It looks like its going to be more intense than the Bad Company games. But this is probably only because this is PC gameplay. I really want to know why they would cut the console gamers short, I personally think its bad for business.

anyway lets just sit back and try to relax to the intense gameplay... I suggest going full-screen
I only hope that the company learns some respect.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Prey 2

Posted by Sterzy
06-22-11

HALO:CE Anniversary

Posted by Sterzy
06-06-11

HALO 4

Posted by Sterzy
06-06-11

Gears of War 3

Posted by Sterzy
06-06-11

Mass Effect 3

Posted by Sterzy
06-06-11